Friday, February 3, 2012

Saving the Lattice... the next Big Thing!


Hope you don't do what my sister did (by accident). She was rearranging my blog look and DELETED the Linky Followers (thought it was a title). 
Groan (she REALLY GROANED and cried a bit too) and couldn't get them back. 
SO If you were a Linky follower could you link up again. 
Rob
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow ! Debbiedoo's featured this post. Thanks Debbie.
~~~~~
This is a project which has needed doing for much too long... We haven't bought much for plants the last few years, as the plants we have matured they need more room. This area is our next Big Thing....  As Spring arrives with the help and direction of my better half...

Offending Post

Removed left panel
A better view with 4 foot panel removed
offending Post has seen better days
The Fix a driftwood post I like it no cost, was much easier than I was thinking.





What I am looking forward to!!!


Linking to
Crafty Scrappy Happy Me: Thursday No 21
Type A: Anything Goes No.55
Elizabeth & Co: Be Inspired and Link Party No. 5
Boogieboard Cottage: Masterpiece Monday No. 58
A Bowl Full of Lemons: One Project at a Time
Coastal Charm Nifty Thrifty Tuesday - No. 100 
DebbieDoos Newbie Party
  Sassy: Free for All Friday
Funky Junk Interiors
Wayward Weekend No. 3
Be Different Act Normal: Show and Tell Saturday
A Delightsome Life: Home and Garden Thursday

16 comments:

  1. You are always so busy!! Keeps you out of trouble I bet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting looking yard. Beautiful flowers- it makes
    me excited for Spring.

    Patricia Cresswell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Rob - can't wait for spring! Your yard looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The clematis looks gorgeous! I have a similar set up on one side of house with a lattice trellis just like that. I painted mine black and I had a grape growing on it but it died last year. I think a clematis would be a great replacement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're ahead of me Rob, I haven't even stepped foot outside yet! But like you, I can't wait. :) Nice fix! And what a great yard!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. So enjoyed dreaming of Spring while looking at your post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've had several pretty days, but I have yet to get out and work in the yard or the flowerbeds! I am so longing for Spring, though....and all the smells of freshly turned soil and blooming flowers! Your images only intensify this longing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your clematis and those azeleas ! Oh my am I jealous ! I live in Iowa ( zone 4 ) and azeleas are kind of iffy here. I'm following you now cause I've just got to see this garden in the spring !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like all of us have springtime and gardening on our minds.
    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are having kind of a spring here in west TN, with daffodils blooming and my tulip magnolia ready to break bud! But it's supposed to get down in the 20's later this week and those magnolia buds are doomed I'm afraid. We're in the process of replacing garden fencing here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great way to use the lattice fence. oh, if only warmer days were soon here! can't wait to see some pretty flowers blooming!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome job Rob! Thanks for sharing with the newbie party.I love clematis and can't wait for mine to start growing again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We have about the very same problem. We have had so much wind lately that it cracked a beam and is leaning forward. I have a Wisteria vine on it and I think that is whats holding it up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lattice is super for vines. Your flowers are gorgeous!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi Rob ... I love the lattice even without Spring flowers, but looking forward to seeing it blooming. I am so looking forward to Spring flowers this year. With our drought last year, we lost almost everything.
    Congratulation on being featured on Debbiedoo's Newbie party. Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures.
    http://audreyzumwalt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi Rob ... I love the lattice even without Spring flowers, but looking forward to seeing it blooming. I am so looking forward to Spring flowers this year. With our drought last year, we lost almost everything.
    Congratulation on being featured on Debbiedoo's Newbie party. Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures.
    http://audreyzumwalt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comment.
Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...