Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The Last Bed...



This time of year it is nice to have all of the garlic in, just one more bed to go...

It is a new bed and a lot bigger than most of the other beds. I made it on the boulevard and it has taken a lot of energy and time in the end, it is worthwhile.




This is the last of the garlic to be planted around 500.


Inside new work, storage area


This one  warms me up just looking at it


Storage area, shelter, wood tarped area


Getting stuff tidied up

Thanks for dropping by.

Rob



Visiting:



 

2 comments:

  1. You will have a great crop of garlic in August ! Good to see your extra storage and work space.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great storage/work area! I can’t even bear to take a pic of ours! Half of it is cleaned up and out and I store all my fall decorations there. The other side is such a mess with trash, rusted nails, screws and debris and underneath some of it we might find a good tool or something useful. My goal is to clean that side up before New Years Day!
    I’ve never planted garlic before. Perhaps I should since we love it so much! This year we had onions, tomatoes and lots and lots of peppers!
    Good to see a post from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comment.
Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...