Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Out like a Lion...

Iron pins from Kilby

old gate

picket detail Haney home site
Seasons come and seasons go its not about being happy with  the weather or any other external things for me. What I've been learning, about making changes and growing as a person in order to find answers for my life is whats keeps me going. Philosophy and being consistent not wanting to go down the same old road, looking for answers and new directions for my life. Having my dreams and fulfilling them. I have done a lot of reading and listened to CD's along the way....   more to come

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful places you have taken pictures of!....The barn in your last entry is wonderful & the gate leg childs table so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comment.
Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...