Sunday, July 3, 2011

Toying around with plans for today...

It's a bit on the rainy side this morning but it is clearing up nicely. For the last couple of days my foot was swollen and sore where I stubbed it on a wrought iron bench. Last night I mentioned it to my very Shaklee dad and he suggested I use extra Alfalfa, it worked wonders, the swelling went down big time. Like a lot of people who suffer from Arthritic pain any helpful ideas are much appreciated. These days the number one thing I want and so many others want and need is good health. I am a Shaklee person and have been for 30 years. If you or anyone else would like more information I can be reached at rdhunt3@shaw.ca or by phone at 604-479-2488
1867 stump puller from Sask.

home

Ouch

personal items front pieces are ivory

Kilby items

wagilia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comment.
Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...