Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Lee Valley...

  Went to Lee Valley with my Dad in early Dec. wanted too pick up a couple of Christmas presents for my better half.
This is my Favorite Store it is like a part of the family. 
For access to old time hardware for your Antique furniture projects 
or one of a kind gardening tools, clothing... 
The people who work there are  happy and helpful. 
Their phone is 1  800 267 8767
online shopping at www.leevalley.com
My made in USA garden cart


Antique barb wire tightener

Sask. piece


 
                  
                                     

1 comment:

  1. The stain glass is a great piece. I haven't seen a multicolored one in a long time and I'm always watching out for them.
    Happy New Year,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comment.
Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...