Sunday, February 19, 2012

Road Trip Scenery and a Promise of Spring

I enjoy country road trips when ever I have the time. The Fraser Valley in BC has great scenery. I've collected a few favourite pictures to share today. 


I started with the "Laugh a Little Bit!" for my sister. 

Hope you don't do what my sister did (by accident). She was rearranging my blog look and DELETED the Linky Followers (thought it was a title). Groan. 
(She REALLY GROANED and cried a bit too) and couldn't get them back.) 
SO If you were a Linky follower would you link up again.
And if you weren't following maybe you would like to follow/linky follow today.






The crocus is the promise that spring is almost here. According to the counter on Sandi of Rose Chintz Cottage's blog we have only 31 days to wait for spring. Sounds good to me.


Linking to: Tootsie Time: Fertilizer Friday

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by, I really enjoy your blog! My wife's mothers side of the family is from the other side of Canada! LOL! Glad to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In spite of all the drama and all the demands on my time as of late, I always look forward to finding time to host and share for Fertilizer Friday. I am so lucky to have such a great group of gardeners to share with...thank you so much for linking into my little party today...I look forward to many more posts as wonderful as this from you! (and to having the time to see every one of them!)
    I hope your week/weekend is just what you hoped it would be!!!
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´Glenda/Tootsie
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are beautiful! It's safe to say that spring has arrived here in Florida. (I can't wait to start planting stuff!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comment.
Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...