Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sunny Day in the Hood


Hope you don't do what my sister did (by accident). She was rearranging my blog look and DELETED the Linky Followers (thought it was a title). 
Groan (she REALLY GROANED and cried a bit too) and couldn't get them back. 
SO If you were a Linky follower could you link up again. 
Rob
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to Courtney of French Country Cottage
and Alison of Stuff and Nonsense
~~~~~~~~~
Friday I linked up with Sassy:Free for All Friday



  



My post Just a few vintage finds was showcased by Junker Newbie on her Would You Buy It Wednesday Linkup. Please click and visit her WYBI # 25 today.

Linking up Wednesday with:
Junker Newbie Would You Buy It Wednesday # 25
Savvy Southern Style: Wow Us Wednesday #51 (linkup 344!)
DIY by Design: Winter Blues Wednesday No.50 (linkup 141

 Turquoise with flowers Radford teapot was my 'would you buy it'
 and the answer was 'yes'.


A day of possibilities...

Today

A World of possibilities

Radford England








6 comments:

  1. I love that teapot! My first visit from Junker Newbie's party! checking out more posts as I love to find new bloggers! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. that vintage wall phone
    is totally cool

    wonderful finds
    and thanks for sharing at Fridays Unfolded!

    alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously some awesome vintage finds here! I love the cabinet! I love to visit places like this! So much fun! Thank you for joining TTF and I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific vintage finds! Thank you for sharing your great finds at Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comment.
Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...