Friday, September 7, 2012

Looking Back...

This time of year I  take a look back at past seasons and how plans and dreams have worked out or not...

This is a favorite motto it reminds me 
not to take myself so seriously. 
Reflections in a local water way 
A repurposed Grain Scoup
These Daffodils always remind me of Spring and Easter 
  A trip to Kilby and a couple of favorite Rhodos.
String holders, my Moms Peace Rose, one of our Fuchsia (great fall color) and a friends portrait of me back in the day.
This Stone fireplace made by a close friend from stones from around the North Island. It is my favorite thing for this week, Seven Stars Rhodo, I love this baby goat. 

I hope all your dreams come true!                

9 comments:

  1. Love that Grain Scoop picture. I think it is time to revisit dreams and plans and see where I would like to go from here. I know I love blogging and photography and making vignettes, that has been a pleasure.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grain scoop is just so cool! I love the way it has been repurposed. Your photos are so great, Rob. They give us a wonderful peek into your life.

    I love that fireplace - no wonder it's your favorite thing this week!

    Thank you so much for joining in.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rob ~ I'm visiting from Favorite Things. I loved it all and would have trouble choosing. Especially liked the re-purposed grain scoop. Have a great week end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so very nice. Everything!!!
    Smiles, Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing better than a fire place in a house. I wrote about mine last week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool fireplace...or should I say hot? The grain scoop is so unusual. Love the way you used it.
    Balisha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed all your favorites very much, Rob. Daffodils forever remind me of my mother so those really tugged at my heart and I adore the vintage trike and your repurposed scoop is such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every one of these 'favorites' made me smile. I especially liked the advice about laughter, which I agree can get a person through just about anything. Thank you so much for posting these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comment.
Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...