Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Some Wildlife...

There are some interesting things about camp and work. There are a couple of Moose in near work a Wolverine was seen at some point.


When flying into Fort Nelson I took some pictures top is natural gas wells, a closer shot and some river terrian  


Some shots on the bus ride to camp and a shot at 24 thousand feet


Work shots and a truck I some time drive


My favorite Mr. Pickwick, Buddy, a Tree Peony, Pookie, clematus and a small fire


Medalta Jug and other favorites
  
Linking with Claudia of Mockingbird Hill Cottage, Apron Thrift Girl

9 comments:

  1. Hi Rob, love the pictures, thanks for a peek into where you are working. Real winter.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen that Medalta jug before. Love it! My grandfather was Jesse Wyatt, the first superintendent of the company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like some mighty cold country, Rob--and all those gas wells do close together! I didn't know they could drill them so close. Your truck looks like a Super Duty? Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely winter where you are! love the pictures from above

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sensational photod once again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone knows I meant "photos," right? Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rob, I love all your pictures and I have a question. What work do you do? I know you fly into some places (that look awfully cold!) and I'd love to hear more about your work.

    Thanks so much for joining in this week!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really enjoy your photos when I visit!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos Rob ... brrrr ... don't think I would like to be working in all that cold. Take care to be safe.
    Audrey Z.
    Timeless Treasure

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comment.
Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...