Tuesday, April 14, 2015

On being Grounded...

Finding a balance in this electronic age is a real challenge for me and many others. Learning about health and safety and the many pitfalls can be over whelming. Knowledge is power and informing oneself is the best defence.  It is every ones right to know about the dangers of Wi-Fi, Smart meters, any smart appliances, microwaves, dirty power, the dangers of cell phone use and any other products that emit radiation. When I first got interested it was because of the attempts by BC Hydro to force me to accept a so called Smart Meter. It is hard to understand why anyone should be forced to have something so dangerous to their health and well being. There is a lot of helpful information out there, here is a site that leads to other sites.




Now onto things that make me smile Pookie and flowers.

Prepping the garden and planting volunteer garlic and cloves


Taz got a hair cut and is so much happier

Buddy had a hair cut to. An old motor on a lazy Susan and a sash weight, Ramapo Rhodo
and a wheelbarrow wheel
Tarus, Mollyanne and ?

My neighbor let me cut down a diseased plum tree had a good fire going in the back 40. The weather has been quite changeable, a brief hailstorm them sun then wind... 

Trillum, ?, Horizon Monarch and and Bergenia

Dragged a old frame into the yard I think it is from a 1951 crew cab it would make a good trailer. I am thinking of stacking firewood on it for now.
I hope this post puts a smile on your face and have a happy life!

Rob

Sharing with:

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyable post Rob ... your flowers are just so beautiful. Love you beautiful pets too.
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALWAYS smile when I visit you!!! Love all your photos!!
    Louis Dean and I tell each other we do pretty well in this electronicage!!! At least we have emails and and a computer! Most of the people in his jam session group have a cell phone at the most!

    LOVE your fire!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comment.
Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...