Sunday, January 24, 2016

Personal Development

There are seasons of the year and seasons of life... 

I notice a lot of my fellow bloggers are talking about getting older and the challenges they are facing. This last year I have been finding that I have been at odds with myself, dealing with thoughts of life passing me by.

Working on being as healthy as possible with food and supplements has given me a focus. Mentally learning what I can do with a positive happy attitude is making a real difference. Feeling sorry for yourself is one of the worst things people do to themselves and the first to change for a better life. 


Around the yard Holly, The blueberries have been fed coffee grounds, worm castings, seaweed it will be a good year. Buddy hanging out gets grooming on Tuesday yeah! The gutters are cleaned and there is a reroof happening in the spring.
          
Some shots from northern BC, those are wild blueberries


The firepit, Taz, summer flowers, frosty heavenly bamboo, a old coal heater and I noticed that things are getting foggy.


Summer flowers and a wagon - I love old wheels.

I hope this post put a smile on your face.

Have a Happy Day!

Rob








11 comments:

  1. Happy Day to you too. We try to enjoy each one and I journal to make the good memories last. The blog is also a visual tale of many of the good times. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fur babies are just adorable! Such a great post and yes it did put a smile on my face. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, your furbabies are adorable! I love the flowers. I will have to remember to save my coffee grinds for the blueberry bushes. You have some lovely views! Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful pictures! Getting older is not fun, but having a good attitude definitely makes a difference! Enjoyed your post today :) Visiting from Lavender College :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rob,

    Those blueberries look delish. Thanks for playing today.

    Have a Beautiful Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It can be a struggle to face getting older with a happy outlook. This past year has been my biggest challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thankful for each day and the fact I can still move.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh blueberries are my fav, no matter how old I get. And I think I read eating blueberries will make you happy and young at heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed your post Rob. I need to, and will try to take your advice.
    I always enjoy your pictures.
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful thoughts Rob...loved the flowers and that old wagon!


    Donna@GardensEyeView
    and LivingFromHappiness

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your garden looks like it will be full and lush this year. I appreciate your thoughts... Thanks for sharing at Table It!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comment.
Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...