The Maple Ridge Museum and Historical Society, on their web page writes
St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church
The brick-faced church was built as a Presbyterian Church in 1888 on land donated by Thomas Haney. The steeple was added in the 1930s to house the Methodist Church bell. St. Andrew's became a United Church in 1926 and continued to serve a congregation until 1956 when it was replaced by the larger church at 222 Street and Dewdney Trunk Road. The heritage church is now used as a small community hall, operated by the Maple Ridge Historical Society.