Monday, August 20, 2012

Dog days done painting...

After an extended period of hot dry weather it is now feeling like a change of the season is upon us. The berries are done, thinking of changes  for next year looking forward to things to come. Painting is finished for this year we are very pleased with the progress.

The upper deck area was a lot of work with repairs and so much surface to paint Wendy was a big help. Ruffled Hibiscus, the highest area painted first, a carrot gone to seed and my office porch area. Empty paint cans.
Coal heater then and now, a Flicker photo op.
Sylvester and Tweetie, Santa Claus Fuchsia and Tree Mallow.
Buddy enjoying the dog days, yard art, Art's little shove last El Desperado of the season, barrow neighbor gave me, old yard sale fork and yard sale log dogs.
 Look up not down, wear a smile not a frown and love yourself.

Linking with Selena of Apron Thrift Girl 
Brenda of Cozy Little House

5 comments:

  1. I spent many summers at my grandfather farm in southern Italy. Looking at your pictures reminds me of those days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an accomplishment! I have been painting our house for five YEARS!! It will be time to start over again by the time I finally finish!

    Love your beautiful photos! Even the empty paint cans are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post! Im so happy that you now have some fallish weather. :) Love the changes you made and your lovely flowers! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rob,
    I do hope it cools down but I hope it doesn't rain just yet! I have so much painting to do! Looks like all of yours turned out great!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comment.
Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...