Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Serenity Green...

I have a gallon of paint and find that a little painting helps me to remain focused. My mother long ago told me you can't force it (relationships) and so it goes with life as well. Have been on the job hunting trial for some time now seems to be a very slow time. Being an optimist and with many irons in the fire it will happen and we will keep on keeping on. How many of you have a Plan B? Are you where you thought you would be in this point in your life?

My Office Elves, Spring Water House, Small Carving found at beach, Buddy having a Veggie chew, power washing porch and fun McCoy cookie jar

Day Lilies, Bug Bane
Weird Fountain shot, BC Ferry, Getting the firewood in, Water Fountain I built during Expo 86 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures and I adore the colour! :D

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are exquisite...and beautiful, Thanks for sharing Rob! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comment.
Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...