Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Lot on my Mind...

There are times when one has a lot on ones plate everyone has different ways of dealing with what life throws their way. I am not one to back down to bullying be it be some misguided individuals, company or government. When there are so many issues some action is necessary no mater how small in order to make a difference and maintain balance in ones life .
Looking at my Mother's Peace Rose and flowers helps me relax!

My favorite 50's truck, whimsical smalls and reading a motto makes me happy!

A Hummer, the sun streaming through the trees in the morning and a Squirrel hanging about!

Cleaning up the back 40 works for me!

A trip to the seashore is good!
What helps you deal with what life throws at you? Be Happy and Grateful take it easy on yourself...
A Old Barn and summer flowers make me happy!



1 comment:

  1. Rob, I believe if most of us are honest we all have that times, we are not going to budge. I am old enough to be ok with that as opposed to second guessing myself when I was younger.

    PS the pics are great! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comment.
Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...