Thursday, October 29, 2015

Lost in Thought...

I have been busy with fall things, working on yard and garden thinking of the next season. Gathering leaves for mulch is one thing I do each year and each year I have a neighbor who lets me have his leaves. He has 7 big leaf maples in a clump, I call them the seven sisters, usually half of my leaves come from these. Working on the garden is a good release of stress and a way for me to gather my thoughts.

A sunrise on my way to pick up Dad's Chest of Drawers. Fall colors

The kids and a Pileated came to visit

A baby bunny, a maple in all it's glory, a cool pair of boots and gathering leaves.

Planting some Garlic, Buddy has a hair cut, nice scarf, he has quite a collection. There is a lot of seed on the Maples and the Oak in my Memorial Garden.

This collage reminds me of my Mom and Dad. I miss them.

Pookie and a trip to the beach


Thanks for visiting.

Rob

Sharing with

6 comments:

  1. My stepson collects everyone's leaves and uses them down on his ranch! I must remember to give him ours! Louis Dean prefers to mow them thus using them as mulch. Right now all the leaves are still green and on the trees!! It is JUST NOW getting a little chilly! 70's days and 60's at night! I always enjoy your posts and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post Rob. I feel your sadness ... Love the collage of memories of your parents.
    Happy for the wonderful memories you have of them. I see the love you have of the land and all things of nature. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures.
    Thoughts and prayers for you.
    Hugs,
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rob, just one day at a time. Hope to see you all this week. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sunrise and fall photos. Your furr babies are so sweet.
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rob,
    Gardening is therapy for me as well. Looks like those leaves are going to keep you real busy! lol! Love the sunshine book. I often think of my parents and miss them as well. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos Rob! Thanks for sharing them. Hope you have a lovely week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comment.
Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...