Friday, January 27, 2012

Rhododendrons and Clematis

Linking to: 

Always loved gardening, building the beds, planning, making the soil just right for the various plants. I built the short retaining wall, prepped the various beds, built lattice for Clematis. When I planted the various rhododendrons I mulched with sawdust. 
  Installed Slabs to the outside tap, lattice frames in place for new growth.
Nice to take a look back at summer and autumn glories and make plans for the next growing season. I like a tidy garden and as any gardener knows it takes planning, organization and plain hard work. A pleasure for a gardener. Handy to be a carpenter too.
Next post on building a daffodil bed.

5 comments:

  1. Love the landscaping with the way it is integrated with the house. I really like your structures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous! I am taking the Master Gardeners certification classes right now and it takes everything I have not to go out and play in the yard! I can't wait until Spring! Thank you for joining TTF and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I long for Spring! :) I'm not much of a gardener, but I sure love pretty flowers.
    thanks for linking up and linking back to catch as catch can!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday! Hope to see you again at this weeks party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comment.
Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...